2023 Watch List: Women in Innovation
This is our 5th year of offering the most exclusive list of Women in Innovation 2023
Our 2023 Watch List: Women in Innovation is made up of 23 women who are making an impact both inside and outside the organization, in large corporations and small startups. These are the innovation thought leaders shaping business growth, as well as women working with the biggest corporations and the fastest startups on the planet.
Some may be familiar names, while most will be new to you. In many cases, we offer a podcast interview or IO2022 Keynote, and a link to their LinkedIn profile or startup. In 2023, we hope to get to know them even better. We think you can learn a lot from these women. Congratulate them on being selected for the 2023 Watch List.
Women in Innovation 2023: Inside Innovators at Corporations & Startups
Innovative Women who thrive inside companies or are closely aligned to a corporation or organization in a consultative role.
- Jennifer Smith, Cofounder of Scribe – IO Ep. 280
- Harini Gokul, Chief Customer Officer at Entrust (Former Head of Customer Success at AWS) – IO Ep 286
- Rachel Kuhr Conn, Founder of Productable – IO Ep. 290
- Jennifer Henderson, Founder of TilT – IO Ep. 241
- Carissa Castro, Cofounder of Logica
- Ashlea Allberry, COO of Maptician
- Tam Lisa Danier,
Molly Delaney, Head of Insights and Experiences at X, The Moonshot Factory
Dina Samra, Director of Business Development, New York Life Ventures
Mona Elsayed, Head of Innovation Strategy at CHANEL
Women in Innovation 2023: Outside Innovators & Innovation Authors
Women working in innovation who serve as consultants to both corporations and startups, in addition to providing innovation thought leadership as authors.
- Robyn Bolton – Mile Zero (formerly with P&G/Innosight) – IO2022 – Your Success is Killing Innovation – Ep. 258
- Kareen Proudian, – IO2022 – How to Create a 5-Year Strategy That’s Still Relevant in 5 Years
- Alla Weinberg – Founder of Spoke & Wheel / Author of A Culture of Safety: Building a Work Environment Where People Can Think Collaborate and Innovate – IO Ep. 249 – IO2022 – Fear: The Human Barrier to Innovation
- Courtney Powell, COO and Managing Partner at 500 Global – IO Ep. 295
- Maddie Grant, Cofounder of Propel – IO Ep. 301
- Lorraine Marchand, Author of The Innovation Mindset – IO Ep. 305
- Monica Kang, Founder & CEO of InnovatorsBox & Author of Rethink Creativity – IO Ep. 293
- Jackie Miller, Summit Ventures (Formerly with On Deck Corporate Innovation Fellowship Program Director) – IO Ep. 281
- Susan Golden, Director dciX Stanford Distinguished Careers Institute l Lecturer and Adjunct Professor at Stanford University & Author of Stage (Not Age) – IO Ep. 294
- Shari Loessberg, Senior Lecturer at MIT Sloan School of Management
Lyndsey Boucherle, Partner at Better Ventures | Impact Investing and Venture Capital
Kellie Lindsay, Director Of Strategic Partnerships at AutoTech Ventures
Molly Hellerman, Global Head of Innovation Programs at Atlassian
Previous Women’s Watch Lists
Our 2023 Watch List identifies a group of women succeeding through innovation. There are a few women who have made the list for a second year in a row. You can also check out our four previous Women in Innovation Watch Lists.
- 2022 Watch List: Women in Innovation
- 2021 Watch List: Women in Innovation
- 2020 Watch List: Women in Innovation
- 2019 Watch List: Women in Innovation.
Agree with our Women in Innovation 2023 List? Who did we miss?
Let us know who we missed and who we should discover in 2023 at firstname.lastname@example.org
FREE INNOVATION NEWSLETTER & TOOLS
Get the latest episodes of the Inside Outside Innovation podcast, in addition to thought leadership in the form of blogs, innovation resources, videos, and invitations to exclusive events. SUBSCRIBE HERE You can also search every Inside Outside Innovation Podcast by topic and company.
For more innovations resources, check out IO’s Innovation Article Database, Innovation Tools Database, Innovation Book Database, and Innovation Video Database. As an Amazon Associate, we earn from qualifying purchases.