Our 2022 Watch List: Women in Innovation is made up of 26 women who are making an impact both inside and outside the organization, in large corporations and small startups. These are the innovation thought leaders shaping business growth through research and publications, as well as women working with the biggest corporations and the fastest startups on the planet.
Some may be familiar names, while most will be new to you. In all cases, we offer podcast interviews with women who we think you can learn from.
Our 2022 Watch List identifies an all new group of women succeeding through innovation. You can also check out our 2021 Watch List: Women in Innovation, as well as our 2020 Watch List: Women in Innovation, and 2019 Watch List: Women in Innovation.
Women in innovation who work inside companies or are closely aligned to a corporation or organization in a consultative role.
- Jennifer Henderson, Founder of TilT – Ep. 241
- Kathy Hannun, Co-founder of Dandelion Energy, a Google X spin out and largest geothermal home energy company – Ep. 244
- Hege Barnes, Regional Director for Americas at Innovation Norway – Ep. 245
- Adriana Cisneros Basulto, Founder of Maxwell – Ep. 247
- Dr. Lara Ramdin, Chief Innovation Officer at Dole – Ep. 248
- Barbara Guerpillon, Head of Ventures at Dole – Ep. 248
- Lauren Golembiewski, CEO and Co-founder of Voxable – Ep. 251
- Naomi Shah, Founder of Meet Cute – Ep. 262
- Melissa Vincent, Executive Director of Pipeline Entrepreneurs – Ep. 277
Outside Innovators & Innovation Authors
Women in innovation who serve as consultants to both corporations and startups, in addition to providing innovation thought leadership as authors.
- Susan Lindner, Founder of Emerging Media & Podcast Host of Innovation Storytellers – Ep. 246
- Robyn Bolton, Founder and Chief Navigator at Mile Zero (formally with P&G/Innosight) – Ep. 258
Innovation Authors + Outside Innovators
- Manbir Kaur, Author of Get Your Next Promotion – Ep. 234
- Rita McGrath, Professor at Columbia Business School and Best-selling author of books like The End of Competitive Advantage, Discovery Driven Growth, and her latest Seeing Around Corners – Ep. 237
- Tamara Ghandour, Author of Innovation is Everybody’s Business: How to Ignite, Scale, and Sustain Innovation for Competitive Edge & Host of Inside LaunchStreet Podcast – Ep. 240
- Alla Weinberg, Author of A Culture of Safety: Building a Work Environment Where People Can Think Collaborate and Innovate – Ep. 249
- Alyssa Simpson Rochwerger, Co Author of Real World AI: A Practical Guide for Machine Learning – Ep. 252
- Emily Ross, Co Author of Just Evil Enough – Ep. 254
- Elizabeth MacBride, Co Author of The New Builders: Face to Face with the True Future of Business. – Ep. 255
- April Rinne, Author of Flux: Eight Superpowers for Thriving in Change – Ep. 261
- Sarah Stein Greenberg, Executive Director of Stanford’s d. School and Author of Creative Acts for Curious People: How to Think, Create and Lead in Unconventional Ways – Ep. 265
- Esther Gons, CEO and Co-founder of Ground Control and Author of Innovation Accounting – Ep. 267
- Nora Herting, Founder and CEO of ImageThink and Author of Draw Your Big Idea – Ep. 269
- Radhika Dutt, Author of Radical Product Thinking: The New Mindset for Innovating Smarter – Ep. 273
- Karin Hurt, Co Author of Courageous Cultures: How to Build Teams of Micro-Innovators, Problem Solvers, and Customer Advocates – Ep. 275
Women in innovation who provide significant guidance as investors and advisors.
- Allison Weil, Senior Associate at Hyde Park Venture Partners – Ep. 236
- Selina Troesch Munster, Principal at Touchdown Ventures – Ep. 271
Do you agree with our Women in Innovation 2022 List? Who did we miss?
These women are not ranked, but listed in order of our Inside Outside Innovation Podcast Interviews. Let us know who we missed and who we should discover in 2022 at email@example.com
FREE INNOVATION NEWSLETTER & TOOLS
Get the latest episodes of the Inside Outside Innovation podcast, in addition to thought leadership in the form of blogs, innovation resources, videos, and invitations to exclusive events. SUBSCRIBE HERE You can also search every Inside Outside Innovation Podcast by topic and company.
For more innovations resources, check out IO’s Innovation Article Database, Innovation Tools Database, Innovation Book Database, and Innovation Video Database. As an Amazon Associate, we earn from qualifying purchases.