As regular readers and listeners of InsideOutside.io, we wanted to give you the first sneak peek and opportunity to be a part of The Inside Outside Innovation Summit 2019.
Inside Outside Innovation Summit
The event will run October 20-22 as part of StartupWeek Lincoln with the theme of Talent, Technology, and the Future of Innovation. This year the event will be held at the University of Nebraska’s new Carson Center for Emerging Media Arts in Lincoln, NE.
We’re lining up some incredible speakers. We have authors, investors, and folks who’ve worked on innovation at places such as Nike, Airbnb, Facebook, Disney, and American Express (with more to come).
- Lorrie Vogel – Former VP Material Science and Innovation at Nike
- Zainab Ghadiyali – Product Lead, Airbnb / Co-founder, wogrammer / former Tech Lead, Facebook
- Josh Seiden – Author of Sense & Respond, Lean UX, and Outcomes Over Output
- Kathleen Cohen – The Collaboratorium / DreamWorks / Disney Parks & Resorts
- Tendayi Viki – Strategyzer / Author of The Corporate Startup
- Marcus Daniels – Founder of Highline Beta
- Neil Soni – Formerly at Estee Lauder and Author of The Startup Gold Mine – Inside Outside Podcast
- Amy Radin – Author of The Change Maker’s Handbook – Inside Outside Podcast
- Alain Sylvian – Founder of Sylvian Labs – Inside Outside Podcast
- Laura Anne Edwards – Founder of Data Oasis / 2017 NASA Datanaut / TED Resident – Inside Outside Podcast
- Sara Hudson – Author of The Government Fix
- Francesca Gino – Harvard / Author of Rebel Talent (remote speaker) – Inside Outside Podcast
Startup Showcase, $25K LaunchLNK Grants, and Innovation Leaders
All this plus a Startup Showcase with $25k LaunchLNK Grants, networking, parties, and plenty of opportunities to learn from the best and brightest in the world of innovation and entrepreneurship.
Grab your early-bird discounted tickets at:
P.S. – If you’d like to sponsor this year’s event or if you need additional group ticket packages, please email email@example.com