If you are a new innovator, don’t miss the Inside Outside Innovation newsletter. Each week, you’ll enjoy 10+ highly-curated and timely innovation articles.
Here are the top 13 innovation articles, as read by our Inside Outside Innovation newsletter subscribers, for the month of October, 2020.
- Are You Killing Your Company’s Innovation by Using the Wrong Metrics? – Amy Radin
- Six Problem-solving Mindsets for Very Uncertain Times – McKinsey
- Being Smart is Not Enough – Farnam Street
- The Great Consumer Shift: Ten Charts that Show How US Shopping Behavior is Changing – McKinsey
- 5 Ways Creative Zoom Teams Can Reinvent “Lucky Conversations” – Forbes
- No-code Cheatsheet – KP
- Marc Andreessen On Productivity, Scheduling, Reading Habits, Work, and More – a16z
- To Build More-Inclusive Technology, Change Your Design Process – HBR
- To Foster Innovation, Cultivate a Culture of Intellectual Bravery – HBR
- Want To Innovate? Interact With People and The World – Hello Future
- Why Your Company Isn’t Profiting From Remote Productivity – Barry O’Reilly
- Start Stopping Faster – HBR
- The Template for Designing Your Home Office for Joy – Quartz
Are you a New Innovator? Sign Up Today
Sign up for Inside Outside Innovation’s free newsletter for leaders in Innovation to understand the collision of tech, markets, mindsets, and networks.
Finally, want your innovation article featured in the newsletter? Email us at email@example.com