Sean Moffitt is Managing Director of WikiBrands and Author of WikiBrands: How to Reinvent Your Business in a Customer Connected Marketplace. He focuses on helping people develop a transformational arsenal, including skills in culture and talent, innovation and future proofing, technology and digital, and leadership/pivoting business models.
Highlights of Sean’s conversation with Brian Ardinger, Inside Outside Founder, include:
What’s changing the corporate landscape:
- Speed at which things are happening. 7x faster than 25 years ago.
- Startups and Scaleups are much easier to create. Corporate innovation needs a wake-up call.
- Leverage corporate advantages with startup innovation.
- Culture eats strategy, innovation, and tech for breakfast. Keys are people.
New WikiBrands Research Study
- Looking at the difference in how startups, scaleups, and corporates approach things and innovation in the wild. What’s working?
- Hoping to find a definition of innovation and more focus on breakthrough Innovation.
- Business Models – 32 of the most competitive business models of the future. What works?
- Approaches to Market – e.g. Design or Agile – Different types of modes of practice. Who is the most successful using the different strategies?
- Research is based on collaborative thought, with insight from nine innovators and answers from 50 survey questions.
For more information or to connect with Sean, check out Wiki-brands.com and take the innovation survey. You can also search on social media under #corporateinnovationplaybook.
If you liked this podcast, you should also check out, Ep. 112– Ralph Welborn, Author of Topple on Corporate Innovation, Ep. 98– Sean Ammirati with Birchmere Ventures & Author of The Science of Growth, and Ep 87 – Tom Lockwood and Edgar Papke on Innovation by Design
Free Innovation Newsletter
Get the latest episodes of the Inside Outside Innovation podcast, in addition to thought leadership in the form of blogs, innovation resources, videos, and invitations to exclusive events. SUBSCRIBE HERE