Taylor Ryan, CMO of Valuer.ai
Taylor Ryan, CMO of Valuer.ai, talks with Brian Ardinger, Inside Outside Innovation founder, about Startup-Corporate Matchmaking. Valuer.ai matches startups with corporates, accelerators, and investors based on AI and crowdsourcing.
- Valuer.ai – HQ in Denmark. Taylor Ryan, from the US, is a six time co-founder, writer, growth hacker, and startup junkie.
- Corporate/Startup matchmaking new to Europe.
- Customized searches on Valuer.AI combines Crowdsource and AI data collection to find the right startups both locally and internationally.
- Uses qualitative data of founders to determine if startups are investible.
- Finding different skill sets of founders – data, block chain and finance are skills corporates are looking for.
- Internal corporate innovators can use to find new ideas.
- Need more education on looking to startups as long-term solutions for problems within corporations.
- Trends in startup world – Different European hubs have different flavor.
- Drift in European Tech to go after 17 Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) – Corporate Social Responsibility.
For More Information on Valuer
For more information or to connect with Taylor, check out Valuer.ai
Looking for similar podcasts? Check out:
Ep. 131 – Sean Moffitt of WikiBrands & Author of WikiBrands: How to Reinvent Your Business in a Customer Connected Marketplace
Ep. 142 – Neil Soni, Author of The Startup Gold Mine and Estee Lauder Innovator
Ep. 152 – Acceleprise’s Olivia O’Sullivan on Investing in Corporate/Startup Collaboration
FREE INNOVATION NEWSLETTER & TOOLS
Get the latest episodes of the Inside Outside Innovation podcast, in addition to thought leadership in the form of blogs, innovation resources, videos, and invitations to exclusive events. SUBSCRIBE HERE
You can also search every Inside Outside Innovation Podcast by Topic and Company.
For more innovations resources, check out IO’s Innovation Article Database, Innovation Tools Database, Innovation Book Database, and Innovation Video Database.