Books on Innovation for New Innovators
How do you decide what to read for the best advice? Inside Outside helps new innovators navigate hundreds of new innovation books. Finding the right advice at the right time. From corporate innovation to leadership, creativity and tech, discover the books you need for the problems you are solving.
The following 25+ innovation books have been recently published by Inside Outside Innovation podcast guests.
Corporate Innovation Books
- Rita McGrath, Professor at Columbia Business School and author of books like The End of Competitive Advantage, Discovery Driven Growth. Her latest is Seeing Around Corners – Ep. 237
- Tamara Ghandour, Author of Innovation is Everybody’s Business: How to Ignite, Scale, and Sustain Innovation for Competitive Edge & Host of Inside LaunchStreet Podcast – Ep. 240
- Stefano Mastrogiacomo, Co Author of High-Impact Tools for Teams: 5 Tools to Align Team Members, Build Trust, and Get Results Fast – Ep. 242
- Josh Linkner, Author of Big Little Breakthroughs: How Small, Everyday Innovations Drive Oversized Results – Ep. 243
- Cactus Raazi, Author of Price: Maximizing Customer Loyalty Through Personal Pricing – Ep. 250
- Alistair Croll & Emily Ross, Co Author of Just Evil Enough – Ep. 254
- Amos Schwartzfarb, MD TechStars Austin & Co-author of Levers: The Framework for Building Repeatability into Your Business – Ep. 256
- Brant Cooper, Author of Disruption Proof: Empower People, Create Value and Drive Change – Ep. 259
- Jonathan Brill – Author of Rogue Waves: Future-Proof Your Business to Survive and Profit from Radical Change – Ep. 260
- Esther Gons, CEO and Co-founder of Ground Control and Author of Innovation Accounting – Ep. 267
- Kaiser Yang, Co-founder of Platypus Labs & Author of Crack The Code: 8 Surprising Keys to Unlock Innovation – Ep. 270
- Dave Parker, Author of Trajectory: Startup – Ep. 272
- Radhika Dutt, Author of Radical Product Thinking: The New Mindset for Innovating Smarter – Ep. 273
- Ben Bensaou, Author of Built to Innovate: Essential Practices to Wire Innovation into Your Company’s DNA – Ep. 276
Leadership, Culture, Creativity & Tech Books Focused on Innovation
- Manbir Kaur, Author of Get Your Next Promotion – Ep. 234
- Thomas Bradbury, Author of The Culture Project: 30 Days to Reboot Your Organization – Ep. 238
- Alla Weinberg, Author of A Culture of Safety: Building a Work Environment Where People Can Think Collaborate and Innovate – Ep. 249
- Alyssa Simpson Rochwerger, Co Author of Real World AI: A Practical Guide for Machine Learning – Ep. 252
- Atholl Duncan, Author of Leaders in Lockdown: Inside Stories of COVID-19 and the New World of Business – Ep. 253
- Elizabeth MacBride & Seth Levine, Co Author of The New Builders: Face to Face with the True Future of Business. – Ep. 255
- April Rinne, Author of Flux: Eight Superpowers for Thriving in Change – Ep. 261
- Sarah Stein Greenberg, Executive Director of Stanford’s d. School and Author of Creative Acts for Curious People: How to Think, Create and Lead in Unconventional Ways – Ep. 265
- David Schonthal, Clinical Professor of Innovation and Entrepreneurship at Northwestern & Author of The Human Element: Overcoming the Resistance That Awaits New Ideas – Ep. 266
- Nora Herting, Founder and CEO of ImageThink and Author of Draw Your Big Idea – Ep. 269
- Karin Hurt, Co Author of Courageous Cultures: How to Build Teams of Micro-Innovators, Problem Solvers, and Customer Advocates – Ep. 275
Check out our new Innovation Books Database with over 122 new books for innovation leaders.
Finally, we are committed to providing an inclusive community of innovators. Who did we miss? What are some of your favorite innovation publications?
FREE INNOVATION NEWSLETTER & TOOLS
Our IO Newsletter give you the latest episodes of the Inside Outside Innovation podcast. In addition, it provides thought leadership in the form of blogs, innovation resources, videos, and invitations to exclusive events. SUBSCRIBE HERE You can also search every Inside Outside Innovation Podcast by topic and company.
For more innovations resources, check out IO’s Innovation Article Database, Innovation Tools Database, Innovation Book Database, and Innovation Video Database. As an Amazon Associate, we earn from qualifying purchases.