Inside Outside Innovation spends hours each week curating the latest information on innovation trends, tactics, and tools. We release the best 10 articles weekly in The IO Newsletter and also archive the articles in the IO Innovation Article Database.
But from the more than 300+ publishers on innovation, where should a new innovator go first if they want a deep dive, crash course, or boot camp? Here are 15 of our go to resources, to find the best tools and information for new innovators.
Resources for New Innovators
- HBR – Harvard Business Review Magazine
- Forbes – Global media company focusing on business, investing, technology, entrepreneurship, leadership, and lifestyle.
- Fast Company – Business media brand, with a unique editorial focus on innovation in technology, leadership, and design.
- a16z – Andreessen Horowitz Venture Capital
- Strategyzer – Corporate Innovation Strategy, Tools & Training
- McKinsey – Global Management Consultants
- TechCrunch – Startup and Technology News
- Marker – A Medium publication about business, economics, and culture.
- CB Insights – Technology Insights Platform
- The Startup – Medium’s largest active publication.
- Barry O’Reilly – Business Advisor, Entrepreneur, Keynote Speaker and Author of Unlearn and Lean Enterprise
- Bloomberg – Business and markets news, data, analysis, and video.
- NFX – Venture Capital Firm
- RSM – Audit, Tax, and Consulting Services to Help Middle Market Leaders Succeed
- Inside Outside Innovation – An innovation community helping startups + corporates + community innovate together. We connect the best and brightest through our weekly Inside Outside Innovation podcast, The IO Newsletter, and immersive events.
What innovation people, perspectives or processes do you want to explore? Let’s connect. Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.