Leaders in innovation, entrepreneurs, and founders, don’t miss the Inside Outside Innovation newsletter. Each week, they enjoy 10+ highly-curated innovation articles.
Here are the top 13 innovation articles, as read by our Inside Outside Innovation newsletter subscribers, for the month of August, 2020.
- Investing in Innovation: A Simple Game that Explains the Principles of Innovation Funding – Kromati
- Design is Eating Code, Even as Software Eats the World – UX Collective
- ‘If You Can’t Measure It, You Can’t Manage It’: Not True – Forbes
- How Much is an Idea Alone Worth? – Startups
- Can Entrepreneurship Be Taught in a Classroom? – HBR
- What I Wish Someone Had Told Me About Venture Capitalists – Aaron Dinin
- Biases in Innovation and Entrepreneurship – David Bland
- A Road Map for the Modern Nonlinear Life – FOMO Sapiens Podcast
- The “Next Big Thing” in Technology: 20 Inventions That Will Change the World – Predict
- Don’t Sleep on the Midwest’s Business Prowess – The Hustle
- Out Collaborate Your Competition: The Growth Formula for Fintechs – Betakit
- The Workforce Is About to Change Dramatically – The Atlantic
- 7 Future Markers of Diversity – UX Collective
Leaders in Innovation – Sign Up Today
Sign up for Inside Outside Innovation’s free newsletter for leaders in innovation. Understand the collision of tech, markets, mindsets, and networks.
Finally, want your innovation article featured in the newsletter? Email us at email@example.com