If you are new to innovation, don’t miss the Inside Outside Innovation newsletter. Each week, you’ll enjoy highly-curated articles for new innovators.
Here are the 11 most popular articles on innovation, as read by our Inside Outside Innovation newsletter subscribers, in February, 2021.
Most Popular Articles on Innovation in February 2021
- Two Documents that Tell You All You Need to Know About Innovation – Innovate on Purpose
- The Anatomy of an Amazon 6-pager – The Writing Cooperative
- The Next Normal Arrives: Trends that Will Define 2021—and Beyond – McKinsey
- Stop Asking Your Users What They Want – UX Collective
- Innovation Swapping – Josh Linkner
- How to Overcome the “Innovation Complacency” Problem – Sifted
- The Great Unbundling – Benedict Evans
- 3 Things I Wish I Knew About VCs as a Founder – Founder Musings
- Designing the Smallest Possible Thing – Interaction Design Foundation
- No-Code Census Report – No-Code Census
- Rethinking Specialization: The Return of the Generalist – UX Collective
Check out our NEW Innovation Article Database for curated innovation articles from 2020-21.
Are you a New Innovator? Sign Up Today
Inside Outside Innovation’s free newsletter helps leaders in innovation understand the collision of tech, markets, mindsets, and networks. SIGN UP
Finally, want to have your innovation article featured in the newsletter? Email us at email@example.com