Here are 13 top articles on innovation, as read by our Inside Outside Innovation newsletter subscribers, in November, 2021. Sign up today at Inside Outside Innovation newsletter. Each week, you’ll enjoy the best innovation articles for new innovators.
13 Top Articles on Innovation in November 2021
- Learn Anything Faster By Using The Feynman Technique –
- When Pitching an Idea, Should You Focus on “Why” or “How”? – HBR
- McDonald’s Just Announced It’s Completely Changing the Customer Experience – ZDNet
- How to Find Answers when you Don’t Know the Questions – T-Minus
- Five Data Missteps That Paralyze Innovation – Innovation Management
- It Comes Down to Culture – David Kidder
- 10 Questions to Ask Before You Believe in a Business Model – Rita McGrath (Ep. 237)
- The SaaS Metrics That Matter – David Saks
- 3 Common Innovation Gaps (and How to Close Them) – Robyn Bolton (Ep. 258)
- Wish You Could Disappear From a Zoom Meeting – karenxCheng
- The Top 10 Innovation Shortcuts Company Leaders Should Avoid – Tendayi Viki (Ep. 194)(IO Video)
- Is the Great Resignation Giving Rise to the Entrepreneur? – Wharton
- What Drives Leaders to Invest in Transformative Innovation? – Frederic Etiemble
*Authors include reference to past IO Podcasts and IO Videos.
Check out our Innovation Article Database for over 1000+ curated innovation articles from 2020-21.
Are you a New Innovator? Sign Up Today
Inside Outside Innovation’s free newsletter helps leaders in innovation understand the collision of tech, markets, mindsets, and networks. SIGN UP