- Shifting from outputs to outcomes.
- Changing incentives.
- Find the person and team with the political capital to prove out the validity and scalability.
- Reward learning in a way that focuses on ideas that are likely to succeed.
- Incentivize learning and being transparent.
- Storytelling and marketing of efforts.
- Overcoming national cultural traits.
- Language and ideas are universal, but hard to implement.
- Failure of the Corporate Innovation Lab. Create an innovation path.
For More Information
For more information, check out Jeffgothelf.com.
If you enjoyed this podcast, you might also enjoy:
FREE INNOVATION NEWSLETTER
Get the latest episodes of the Inside Outside Innovation podcast, in addition to thought leadership in the form of blogs, innovation resources, videos, and invitations to exclusive events. SUBSCRIBE HERE